Our remedial techniques (fixes)…
- Are quick
- Are the least costly in manufacture or installation
- Use the latest international good practices
- Are well-proven and scientific
- Don’t compromise functional performance
- Are vastly superior to unpredictable ‘voodoo’ fixes
- Improve reliability (reducing liability exposure and warranty claims)
- Improve reputation, sales, profitability
We developed these techniques during twenty years of advanced electronic product / system design / management, and fifteen years of EMI / RFI / EMC consultancy – and they are constantly evolving as technology advances and improving as we continue to learn.
Our techniques have been proved on products, systems, and installations of all sizes, in a very wide range of applications. They are especially effective because our design background means we can understand the electronic circuits that cause (or suffer) the interference.
We have extensive experience with improving the immunity of analogue circuits to RF interference.
We speak plain English engineering language, and can fix interference problems for…
- Components and modules
- Products, appliances, instruments, etc.,
- Vehicles (land, rail, sea, air, space, etc.)
- Custom designed equipment, machinery, plant
- Installations (buildings, campuses, factories, theatres, hospitals: any structure or site)
- Adding wireless datacommunications to any of the above
…of any type, any size, for any application (including safety-critical, nuclear and military).
Since our fixes work at the ‘signal integrity’ level where possible, they help achieve and maintain good signal quality, leading to improved functionality and reliability.
EMC design is often referred to as ‘black magic’ when it is really nothing of the sort. But it is very complex, and learning about it can take a long time with a huge cost in design iterations, missed market opportunities, or high warranty costs.
Our aim has always been to transfer our knowledge and experience to your own personnel, to get them up their learning curve quickly with the lowest costs, so they don’t repeat the costly mistakes that so many people have already made.
We recognise that design consultants like ourselves are not inexpensive to employ, so we aim to minimise what you spend on us. This means we are always trying to make ourselves redundant, so you need us less and less as your personnel’s expertise increases.
Companies often come to us after wrestling with an interference or safety problem for many months, even years, and we can usually help them fix it with low costs within a few days or a couple of weeks (elapsed time, not ‘booked’ time). It costs much less overall to employ our training or expertise at the start of a project to prevent interference from occurring at all, or to fix it as soon as it appears.
How we work with customers
Download Non-disclosure agreement (Word document 36K)